Friday 2 June 2017

April 2017: My Favourites



Hey Gorgeous People,

So April is almost over and I wanted to just give you my opinion on some of the makeup I've been using, clothes I've been wearing, and movies/TV shows I've been watching this month.

Makeup
L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation (Rose Ivory):
I got this product for 30% off and I have been wanting to try this foundation for a long time now. I've done a full review of this product, which you can see here, but I must say that this is a favourite and I would definitely recommend it.


BH Cosmetics Natural Eye Palette:
3 words is all I need - I LOVE IT!


Starlet Pressed Powder:
Now I would definitely NOT recommend this product. It makes me look quite ashy and the product is so hard to get out of the pan without ruining your powder brush. I have tried using sponges and an array of brushes, but it is still so difficult. 3/10.

Clothes
Temt Burgundy Ribbed Bodysuit:
It is super comfortable and really flattering. It is really good quality for such a low price.


KMart Black High Top Canvas Shoes:
I wear these shoes almost every day to uni and they have lasted really well and are quite comfortable.


Corset Story Corsets:
Okay, I bought these for such a bargain because of a clearance sale and they are absolutely beautiful. I got an underbust corset and then a full corset, both black with a black lace design on them. They are super simple and elegant plus I saved over $250 for them!



Movies/TV Shows
Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2:
Oh my goodness ... this movie was absolutely fantastic and I could watch it much more often. Such clever special effects and really amazing casting!

Chewing Gum:
 While this TV show may be more suited for an older audience, it was so hilarious and just showed the reality of a girl in her situation. I loved it so much and binge watched all available episodes in a day! Don't judge me; they are only 20 minutes long so it was easy!


The Crown:
 I admit I was late to catch the train of this enthralling TV show. I love historical dramas and this really hit the nail on the head for me. Also, I love Matt Smith so that was a bonus. Claire Foy is also a remarkable actress! 11/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...